SEM’s 2022 annual conference was held at the University of Calgary on August 11-14, 2022 with co-sponsorship by the Bank of Canada, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and the University of Alberta.
The Society for Economic Measurement (SEM) 2022 conference program can be viewed on Oxford Abstracts at https://virtual.oxfordabstracts.com/#/e/sem_2022/program.
Also the pdf file is here.
- Charles Jones, Stanford University
- Lutz Kilian, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- John C. Haltiwanger, University of Maryland
- James Hamilton, University of California at San Diego
- Kaye Husbands Fealing, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Ellen McGrattan, University of Minnesota, and Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- William A. Barnett, University of Kansas, and Center for Financial Stability
The local organizing committee and the conference program committee are here.